Alloys Are Our Business
FS Precision offers a wide selection of engineering alloys for investment castings up to 30in X 30in X 24in (90cm x (90cm x 60cm) with weights to about 150 LBS (about 70 Kg). Our materials conform to ASTM, AMS, and MIL-SPEC requirements, or your own custom specifications. The alloy systems shown below are some of our more popular selections. If you don’t see your alloy composition listed below, please contact us –we’ll almost certainly be able to accommodate your requirements.
- CP (commercially pure titanium)
- Near Beta alloys including our own FS-2S PROPRIETARY FATIGUE RESISTANT ALLOY.
- Gamma Titanium Aluminide
- Beta alloys
- Zirconium alloys, including 702, 704, 705
- Stainless steel
- 17-4 stainless steel
- 300 series stainless steels, including 303, 304, 309, 310, 316, 347
- 400 series: Including 410, 416, 420, 431
- HK heat resisting stainless steels
- Carbon and Low Alloy Steels, including 1020, 1040, 1080, 4140, 4130, and 8620
- Nickel Air Melt alloys including Hasteloy and Monel
- Cobalt alloys, including Alloy 3, 6, and F75
…to name just a few.