Alloys Are Our Business
Our ITAR compliant AS9100 factory located near Los Angeles offers a wide selection of vacuum cast alloys for investment castings up to 35in X 35in X 35in with weights to about 150 LBS (about 70 Kg). Our materials conform to ASTM, AMS, and MIL-SPEC requirements, or your own custom specifications. The alloy systems shown below are some of our more popular selections. If you don’t see your alloy composition listed below, please contact us –we’ll almost certainly be able to accommodate your requirements.
- CP (commercially pure titanium)
- Near Beta alloys including our own FS-2S PROPRIETARY FATIGUE RESISTANT ALLOY.
- Gamma Titanium Aluminide
- Beta alloys
- Zirconium alloys, including 702, 704, 705
- Our parent company, located near Taipei Taiwan, produces a variety of air melt alloys, including:
- Stainless steel
- 17-4 stainless steel
- 300 series stainless steels, including 303, 304, 309, 310, 316, 347
- 400 series: Including 410, 416, 420, 431
- HK heat resisting stainless steels
- Carbon and Low Alloy Steels, including 1020, 1040, 1080, 4140, 4130, and 8620
…to name just a few.